- Kaiser Permanente
- Senior Technical Application Specialist-Resolute Professional Billing
- Date Posted:
- Pasadena, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
Senior Technical Application Specialist-Resolute Professional Billing
Independently analyzes business needs, design, partners with business owner to define scope and technical solutions, identifies risks,implement appropriate system configurations and changes to applications/software.
* Build and Configuration Management: Delivers cutting edge solutions and identifies areas of technical risk.
* Performs Analysis, Build, Data Conversion using Tools.
* Participates in Upgrades and Release Notes review and documentation.
* Reviews, assesses and integrates ancillary system projects and designs with a high degree of competency.
* Ensure timely deliverables of high quality work including requirements gathering, analysis, current and future state workflows, system configuration, testing, implementation and support planning
* Utilizes analysis to collaborate with users, analysts and consultants to determine solutions and required configurations to met business requirements.
* Mentors and supports Production Support including on call schedule.
* Assist testing and training teams to develop test scripts and training materials
* Change request management including cost estimation and project documentation.
* Works collaboratively with implementation teams to ensure process design, interface development, testing and implementation and user training are performed to quality standards.
* Works with Epic on Change requests and complex code or build introduction to the system and assesses impacts accordingly.
* Interact effectively with department stakeholders, project team members and vendors
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS or related field and/or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
* Epic Certification in Resolute Professional Billing.
* Experience in Charge Router is preferred.
* A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in analysis of complex business requirements, systems upgrades, workflows and application capabilities.
* Understands the details of the application and interdependencies of other applications within the organization.
* Knowledge of professional billing processes and work flow.
* Knowledge of project management concepts.
* Certification or experience in Resolute Hospital Billing preferred.
|Scheduled Hours (1-40)||40|
|Working Days||Monday - Friday|
|Working Hours Start||8.00 A.M|
|Working Hours End||5.00 P.M|
|Employee Group||Salaried Employees|
|Job Level||Individual Contributor|
Can a single organization change the future of health care? At Kaiser Permanente, we think so. America's leading nonprofit integrated health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves over 9 million men, women, and children from 35 hospitals and 431 medical office buildings in nine states and the District of Columbia.
In partnership with our members and communities, our 180,600 employees and physicians continually elevate the state of health care with progressive care, products, services, and advancements. From the business people who shape our policies, to the IT professionals enabling life-saving data, to the nurses and physicians on the front line of patient care, we share a commitment. To inspire, nourish, and protect the total health of all we serve.
When you bring your career to Kaiser Permanente, you'll do more than contribute your professional expertise. You'll feed your passion for helping others. And you won't just build a rewarding career, you'll truly make a difference. For our members, patients, communities, and planet. It's this mission that will make your career here unlike any other. Join us.